Fall outfit ideas!| Rachel Rayne Photography| Tampa Maternity, Newborn, and Family Photographer
As you know, the clothing you pick for your session is a huge factor in how your images come out. There are a few basic rules to live by, so i'll outline a few here to help.
1. Coordinate but don't match. Always start with a color pallete and then build off of that.
2. Keep pops of color limited to a person or two. You don't want everyone to be overwhelmingly colorful. Same with patterns, have one person be the pattern person.
3. Don't be afraid of layers for fall and winter sessions (even though we don't have much of them here in the Tampa area, lol).
4. Don't be afraid to add accessories into your outfits. Of course you don't want them to take more attention way from your family but something simple or meaningful can be the single most amazing about an image.
5. Shoes can be a huge hit when it comes to family photos! You want something that is simple but also coordinating with your color scheme.
6. Check out my Pinterest board with a few examples of outfit choices! If you need any kind of guidance don't hesitate to reach out! I am always available for advice!
See you soon,